The M&TSI application process has three steps:
- Using a parent/guardian email address, you will register to create an account, or confirm an existing Active account.
- Pay your $75 application fee via credit card. (If you are eligible for an application fee waiver, please click here.)
- Visit www.jkcp.com/login to log in to your account. This portal will allow you to submit your required application materials such as your essay, transcript, REQUIRED test scores and extracurricular activities by 11:59PM EST on February 22, 2019.
- Must be a Rising Junior (2021 graduating class) or Rising Senior (2020 graduating class) to apply
- Submit one of the following required standardized test scores: SAT, ACT, PSAT, or pre-ACT test score
- Submit an official or unofficial Academic Transcript and Fall 2018 Grades
- Submit two letters of recommendation and one letter must be from a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) Teacher
- International students who do not receive academic instruction in English will be required to show competency in English. In order of our preference, the student may submit TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, SAT, or letter of recommendation from English Teacher.
If you have any questions with regards to eligibility requirements, please use one of the following options to contact us:
Application Opens: December 14, 2018
Application Closes: February 22, 2019 (All application materials are due, including letters of recommendation, by 11:59PM EST on February 22nd)
Decision Date: April 12, 2019
Begin Application now. If you have questions regarding the application or required application materials, please contact us via email or call 610.265.9401 x 0.