Looking for something new? Try TRX!
- TRX is a form a suspension training where a system of ropes and webbing allow the user to work against their own body weight.
- TRX is short for Total Body Resistance EXercise
- TRX is for everyone from the beginner to the elite performer who seeks a method to safely and rapidly improve their fitness.
- Suspension training exercises build true functional strength and improves flexibility, balance and core stability all at once, as is required on the playing fields of sport and in life.
- It is "all core, all the time".
- Take your on-court performance to the next level.
- It's "functional" meaning that it trains the body for activities performed in daily life.
- The moves on TRX are multi-planar and multi-directional with compound movements, similar to the way we move in daily life and in sport.
- It will develop strength, balance, flexibilty and joint stability.
- TRX minimizes the risk of injury
- Focuses on the human body as an integrated system.
Let Michelle, as a certified Fitness Instructor, guide you through this bodyweight-based training system with specialized exercises programs designed to focus on the body as an integrated system.