People know Philadelphia for the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks, water ice, soft pretzels and TastyKakes, however, there's much more to the city!
When you visit Philadelphia we want you to find your Attraction Distraction. Parents...you'll love it too! You are in Philadelphia for an experience, a JKCP experience, so we want you to enjoy your time here and visit all the luxuries Philadelphia has to offer.
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- Mummers Museum
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Mutter Museum: Medical Wonders
- Museum Without Walls
- National Liberty Museum
- Philadelphia Museum of Art ♥
- Rodin Museum
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
Philadelphia's Music and Art:
Philadelphia's Outdoor Activities:
- Franklin Square
- The New Race Street Pier ♥
- Fairmount Park
- Rittenhouse Square
- Washington Square
- Rocky Statue and Steps ♥
- Citizens Bank Park
Philadelphia's Historic Landmarks:
These are just the highlights of what Philadelphia has to offer. Make sure you pick your Attraction Distraction and let us know when you arrive to Philadelphia!