The Yale Summer Academy application process has three steps:
- Using a parent/guardian email address, you will register to create an account, or confirm an existing Active account.
- Pay your $60 application fee via credit card. (If you are eligible for an application fee waiver, please click here.)
- Visit www.jkcp.com/login to log in to your account. This portal will allow you to submit your required application materials such as your essay, transcript and extracurricular activities at your convenience.
- Must be a Rising Sophomore (2022 graduating class) or Rising Junior (2021 graduating class) to apply
- Submit an official or unofficial Academic Transcript and Fall 2018 Grades
- International students who do not receive academic instruction in English will be required to show competency in English. In order of our preference, the student may submit TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, SAT, or letter of recommendation from English Teacher.
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
If you have any questions with regards to our eligibility requirements, please contact us using one of the following options:
Begin Application now. If you have questions, please contact us via email or call 610.265.9401 x 0.
If you already applied to Yale Young Global Scholars please click the "Begin Application" link above and enter your application fee waiver code found in your letter.
If you already applied for another program through our website and would like to transfer your existing application materials automatically to the Yale Summer Academy, please click here.