The YSA application process has three steps:
- Using a parent/guardian email address, you will register to create an account, or confirm an existing Active account.
- Pay your $60 application fee via credit card. (If you are eligible for an application fee waiver, please click here.)
- Visit www.jkcp.com/login to log in to your account. This portal will allow you to submit your required application materials such as your essay, transcript and extracurricular activities at your convenience.
- Must be a Rising Sophomore (2022 graduating class) or Rising Junior (2021 graduating class) to apply
- Submit an official or unofficial Academic Transcript and Fall 2018 Grades
- Submit one letter of recommendation
- International students who do not receive academic instruction in English will be required to show competency in English. In order of our preference, the student may submit TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, SAT, or letter of recommendation from English Teacher.
If you have any questions with regards to our eligibility requirements, please contact us using one of the following options:
ROLLING ADMISSIONS TIMELINE
We have scheduled four time waves in which to review completed applications. Please note that we will only continue to consider applications while vacancies exist. Once at capacity the application will close.
- Round 1
- Completion Date: November 23, 2018 – December 31, 2018
- Decision Date: January 11, 2019
- Round 2
- Completion Date: January 1, 2019 – January 31, 2019
- Decision Date: February 15, 2019
- Round 3
- Completion Date: February 1, 2019 – February 28, 2019
- Decision Date: March 15, 2019
- Round 4
- Completion Date: March 1, 2019 – March 31, 2019
- Decision Date: April 12, 2019
Begin Application now. If you have questions, please contact us via email or call 610.265.9401 x 0.