The Yale Summer Academy application process has three steps:
Students must be a Rising Freshman (2024 graduating class), Rising Sophomore (2023 graduating class) or Rising Junior (2022 graduating class) to apply.
- Using a parent/guardian email address, you will register to create an account, or confirm an existing Active account.
- Pay your $70 application fee via credit card. (If you are eligible for an application fee waiver, please click here.)
- Visit www.jkcp.com/login to log in to your account. This portal will allow you to submit your required application materials such as your essay, transcript and extracurricular activities at your convenience.
In order to complete an application for admission, students are required to submit the following:
- Basic application information using our registration form
- Application fee ($70, paid via credit card)
- Personal information (citizenship, additional addresses, biographical, and alumni information)
- Student questionnaire (extracurricular activities, honors or awards, short answer items)
- Essay (explaining your interest in the program in 300 words or less)
- School information (including name, address, phone, type, graduation year, and guidance counselor information)
- Academic transcript including Fall grades (we accept unofficial and official transcripts)
If you have any questions with regards to our eligibility requirements, please contact us using one of the following options:
Begin Application now. If you have questions, please contact us via email or call 610.265.9401.