The International Leadership for Social Impact application process has three steps:
- Using a parent/guardian email address, you will register to create an account, or confirm an existing Active account.
- Pay your $100 application fee via credit card. (If a school official will confirm that you are eligible for an application fee waiver, please click here.)
- Visit www.jkcp.com/login to log in to your account. This portal will allow you to submit your required application materials such as your essay, transcript and extracurricular activities at your convenience.
- Must be a Rising Freshman (2023 graduating class), Rising Sophomore (2022 graduating class), Rising Junior (2021 graduating class), or Rising Senior (2020 graduating class) to apply
- Submit an official or unofficial Academic Transcript and Fall 2018 Grades
- Submit one letter of recommendation
- International students who do not receive academic instruction in English will be required to show competency in English. In order of our preference, the student may submit TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, SAT, or letter of recommendation from English Teacher.
If you have any questions with regards to our eligibility requirements, please contact us using one of the following options:
Completed applications will be considered on a rolling, weekly basis. The application will close May 31, 2019.
Begin Application now. If you have questions, please contact us via email or call 610.265.9401 x 0.