The Penn Medicine application process has three steps:
- Using a parent/guardian email address, you will register to create an account, or confirm an existing Active account.
- Pay your $100 application fee via credit card. (If you are eligible for an application fee waiver, please click here.)
- Visit www.jkcp.com/login to log in to your account. This portal will allow you to submit your required application materials such as your essay, transcript and extracurricular activities at your convenience by March 8, 2019.
- Must be a Rising Junior (2022 graduating class) or Rising Senior (2021 graduating class) to apply
- Submit an official or unofficial Academic Transcript and Fall 2019 Grades
- Submit two letters of recommendation and one letter must be from a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) Teacher
- Must have taken or be currently enrolled in High School Biology (also known as Living Environment)
If you have any questions with regards to eligibility requirements, please use one of the following options to contact us:
- Application Closes: March 8, 2019
- Decision Date: April 5, 2019
Begin Application now. If you have questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call 610.265.9401 x 0.