The LBW application process has three steps:
- Using a parent/guardian email address, you will register to create an account, or confirm an existing Active account.
- Pay your $95 application fee via credit card. (If you are eligible for an application fee waiver, please click here.)
- Visit www.jkcp.com/login to log in to your account. This portal will allow you to submit your required application materials such as your essay, transcript and extracurricular activities at your convenience by February 1, 2019.
- Must be a Rising Senior (2020 graduating class) to apply
- Submit an official or unofficial Academic Transcript and Fall 2018 Grades
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- International students who do not receive academic instruction in English will be required to show competency in English. In order of our preference, the student may submit TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, SAT, or letter of recommendation from English Teacher.
If you have any questions with regards to our eligibility requirements, please contact us using one of the following options:
- Application Closes: February 1, 2019
- Decision Date: March 29, 2019
Begin Application now. If you have questions, please contact us via email at LBW@jkcp.com or call 610.265.9401 x 0.