The Internship application process has three steps:
- Using a parent/guardian email address, you will register to create an account, or confirm an existing Active account.
- Pay your $200 application fee and an $800 deposit via credit card.
- Visit www.jkcp.com/login to log in to your account. This portal will allow you to submit your required application materials such as your essay, transcript and extracurricular activities at your convenience.
- Must be a Rising Junior (2022 graduating class) or Rising Senior (2021 graduating class) to apply
- Submit an official or unofficial Academic Transcript and Fall 2019 Grades
- Submit one letter of recommendation
- Submit a Resume and Personal Statement
- International students who do not receive academic instruction in English will be required to show competency in English. In order of our preference, the student may submit TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, SAT, or letter of recommendation from English Teacher.
If you have any questions with regards to our eligibility requirements, please contact us using one of the following options:
Completed applications will be considered on a rolling, weekly basis. The application for Session 1 will close on May 17, 2019. The application for Session 2 will close on June 14, 2019.
Begin Application now. If you have questions, please contact us via email email@example.com or call 610.265.9401 x 0.