The application process has three steps:
- Using a parent/guardian email address, you will register to create an account, or confirm an existing Active account.
- Pay your $100 application fee via credit card. (If you are eligible for an application fee waiver, please click here.)
- Visit www.jkcp.com/login to log in to your account. This portal will allow you to submit your required application materials such as your essay, transcript and extracurricular activities at your convenience. Please keep in mind, however, that this program has rolling admissions so the sooner you apply, the more likely you are to be accepted to the program.
- Must be a Rising Junior (2021 graduating class) or Rising Senior (2020 graduating class) to apply
- Submit an official or unofficial Academic Transcript and Fall 2018 Grades
- Submit two letters of recommendation and one letter must be from a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) Teacher
- Must have taken or be currently enrolled in High School Biology (also known as Living Environment)
- Round 1
- Completion Date: February 1, 2019 – February 28, 2019
- Decision Date: March 15, 2019
- Round 2
- Completion Date: March 1, 2019 – March 31, 2019
- Decision Date: April 19, 2019
- Round 3
- Completion Date: April 1, 2019 – April 31, 2019
- Decision Date: May 19, 2019
If you have any questions with regards to eligibility requirements, please use one of the following options to contact us:
Begin Application Now.
If you have questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call 610.265.9401 x 0.