The Art: Summer at Penn application process has three steps:
- Using a parent/guardian email address, you will register to create an account, or confirm an existing Active account.
- Pay your $75 application fee via credit card. (If you are eligible for an application fee waiver, please click here.
- Visit www.jkcp.com/login to log in to your account. This portal will allow you to submit your required application materials such as your essay, transcript and extracurricular activities at your convenience.
- Must be a Rising Freshman (2023 graduating class), Rising Sophomore (2022 graduating class), Rising Junior (2021 graduating class), or Rising Senior (2020 graduating class) to apply
- Submit one letter of recommendation
If you have any questions with regards to our eligibility requirements, please contact us using one of the following options:
ROLLING ADMISSIONS TIMELINE
We have scheduled four time waves in which to review completed applications. Please note that we will only continue to consider applications while vacancies exist. Once at capacity the application will close.
- Round 1
- Completion Date: November 23, 2018 – December 31, 2018
- Decision Date: January 11, 2019
- Round 2
- Completion Date: January 1, 2019 – January 31, 2019
- Decision Date: February 15, 2019
- Round 3
- Completion Date: February 1, 2019 – February 28, 2019
- Decision Date: March 15, 2019
- Round 4
- Completion Date: March 1, 2019 – March 31, 2019
- Decision Date: April 12, 2019
*After March 31st, the applications will be reviewed on a bi-weekly basis until we have reached full capacity. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Begin your application now. If you have questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call 610.265.9401 x 0.